Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Recall Primary Day

Well, today is another one of those favorite Feast Days of mine.  It is the Feast of the Apparation of St. Michael the Archangel.  This day is different from the Feast Day celebrated on September 29th, but since I like Michael the Archangel I am partial to both days and always say the Prayer to St. Michael on these days.   Michael the Archangel is a tough guy who takes care of good people.  I think holding the Wisconsin Recall Primary today is fortuitous for the people of Wisconsin.  I can almost picture St. Michael standing on top of Timms Hill with blazing sword in hand and fixing his eyes on The Inglorious One and his cohorts in Madison . . . glad I'm further North.  Anyway, I'll be up late tonight watching The Ed Show and meditating positively for the people of this good state.  Tom and I drove to Mercer early this morning to vote our say in the matter. 

Get out and vote, People of the Badger!

No comments:

Post a Comment