Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February Already

I can't believe it's February already.  And I know that this month will fly by; it always does. 

I've been watching the progress of the mega winter super storm that is crossing the country right now.  It looks like we will get a glancing blow and most of the storm will pass south of us.  Chicago and Milwaukee are supposed to get the worst of it. 

We had a lovely visit on Sunday with my nieces and their husbands.  It is such a pleasure seeing our fine young people grow up.  Their children were so kind to our Ed and Lara, too.  How people treat the disabled is always a sign to me of true character, and I was not disappointed.

Started working on the third apron and already have it about half-finished.  I have to admit that I'm a fabric junkie.  I'm one of those people who love going to fabric stores and just walking up and down the rows feeling and admiring the different patterns and textures.  If Hancocks of Paducah has a store, it's a good thing I don't live in Kentucky because I'd probably live in that store!  Can't wait to see the apron finished. 

I finally found a manual for the big floor loom and ordered it off the Internet.  It should come some time this week and I'll finally know for sure if I'm missing any parts. 

Well, I've got to call the dentist about getting a crown on one of my teeth so that's it for now.  Take care, and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment