Sunday, October 04, 2009

Blogging

Wow!  I've been spending this Sunday afternoon visiting the blogs I like to follow and then checking out the blogs all of you visit, and I am simply wowed by you totally AWESOME bloggers.  I wish I was as technically proficient as many of you are; maybe this winter I can spend time learning about the different ways I can jazz up my blog -- writing, photos, layout, etc.  I love the way many of you set up your sites, and I really like your differing writing styles -- and the great tips so many of you share.  As the saying goes, "Variety is the spice of life."   One thing I know I need to do is learn about feeds -- right now, they are just totally beyond my ken.  And I think I'll take a closer look at Wordpress -- there seems to be more layout flexibility there than here at Blogger.   Lots to think about.  Thank you, All, for sharing part of your lives in your blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Just don't forget that one reason we follow you is because we think you are already an awesome writer and photographer. I love your blog!

    Wordpress is really super, I have another blog over there and love their tools. Do know, though, that you can't monetize a wordpress blog. Using the free blogs to sell things or advertise is against their terms of service (although there are "for pay" options).

    Have fun exploring, and thanks for sharing your world with us! :-)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete