Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Party

Last night was the Special Olympics Christmas party.  It was held at Northern Pines Resort in Butternut.  There was great food, and everybody bought cakes and holiday cookies for dessert.  The company Jukebox Hero provided karaoke entertainment for the evening, and we all had a great time.  I actually got up and sang two songs:  Hank Williams' verson of "Kaw-Liga" and Simon and Garfunkles' "Last Night I Had  The Strangest Dream."  Jerry Smart dressed up like Santa Claus, and I brought my camera and took lots of pictures.  I'm going to have to re-read the instruction book though because most of the pictures  are coming out fuzzy and I think the problem is with me; I'm probably not doing something right.


This is Jerry (Santa) with Lara and Ed.



The Erba family:  Kat, Vicky, Tony and Nino




Kay and Jerry Smart with Roz and Mike Gelina, and Sharon, a respite worker who works with Annelise. 



Linda and Bill Dayton with Chris Olson, one of our Special Olympians



Ed and Lara with Annelise and Amy



Our Wisconsin Special Olympics
Northwoods 3-13 athletes (front to back): Lara Paski, Annelise White, Amy Hannemann, Ed Paski, Chris Olson, and Antonino Erba (blue shirt).  Not shown are Justin  Baker and Jonathan Dayton.



My Own True Love and Yours Truly






No comments:

Post a Comment