Monday, April 06, 2009

2009 Swamp Creek Farm Poultry Order Form

The wind today was straight from the North and it was bitter! I tried to staple some more chicken wire around the coop fence posts but my hands just got too cold. Sooo, I came in and worked on trying to finalize my 2009 Poultry Order Form. I tell you, once you get away from a job where you utilized multiple programs on the computer regularly, you lose the "touch". I tried to publish the document directly to this blog, but I can't find it. Anyway, I have published the Order Form on Google Documents and hopefully I have correctly linked the title to this post to the document where you can download and print a copy. We'll see if it works. If not, I'll keep trying! I am hosting a table at our "Farm to Fork" event at the Ag Extension Office in Phillips on April 13th which links producers with restaurants and businesses interested in buying locally grown food, and I would really like to be able to hand out some of our farm brochures that include a properly executing link to this order form!

No comments:

Post a Comment