Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays



This morning I awoke to a gorgeous white Christmas outside my bedroom window. What a lovely Christmas present! Our family is all together and the house is warm and bustling. My Cookie Monster (right) is now grown, but cookies are still part of our holidays and the oven has been busy. The Christmas tree Tom went out into the woods and chopped down with our son, Eddy, just after Thanksgiving has held up quite well, and its simple beauty warms the heart. I look at all the ornaments and remember my life events -- good and sad, whatever, and hope that I have grown spiritually through their experience. With all the problems in the world, this time of year certainly makes me reflect on all my blessings. And so, this year I pray for all the souls of our beautiful planet. May we come to regard each other with Love, and may we all learn to live together in Peace and Tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment